cumsincowboys,

You're insecurities are very WELL founded...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

I simply drug the cursor on your Retardation and "Surprisingly",there wasn't a single rifle,nor a round of live ammo inclusive,though you can almost arrange the screen to be level,by yourself. Almost. Hint. LAUGHING!

It will save you a LOT of time,in that your Epic Fhuqking Retardation needs no more proof. It is glaringly HILARIOUS,that you are in welllllll over your pointy head,with your Open Mouthed Drooling and Brokedick Dumbfhuqkery. What do you "do" for a "living",given that "skill set"? Just how loud is your Imagination,when you "shoot" it at The Playground? Does it "kick"? Hint. LAUGHING!

Now as to the 3-15's in particular and because I have several versions as mentioned,though all Mil/Mil,they really ain't my jam. Have never seen anything in the first hand bordering a mechanical "woe",though I've only whistled 10,000rds+ through 'em. A goodly portion of which,was erector driven and I'm fairly certain it weren't aboard Safe Queens. Don't take me wrong,as I'm certainly NOT disparaging your "in depth" Playground "Reviews",less a rifle even being in proximity,because nobody can do a better job of revealing your INCREDIBLE Dumbfhuqktitude,than you can...by simply doing your BEST. I wouldn't feel right,in swiping such "glory" from you. Hint. LAUGHING!

Typical outing and I just "happen" to see a 3-15x MQ in the fray. Pardon the frame being square,the lack of C-clamps,live rounds and exceptional platforms that actually exist...in no particular fhuqking order. Re-Pardon there being more splendor in a single frame,on a rainy afternoon,than you've "seen" in your entire "Life". Hint. LAUGHING!

[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]

PLEASE "tell" and "show" me more. Hint.

Bless your heart,for doing your BEST,with what incredibly fhuqking little you "have" to "work" with.

Hint.

LAUGHING!......................

'retzs,

Bushie do some thangs,very rightly right and Illumination is squarely one of 'em.....................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."