Originally Posted by Tarkio
Was sitting in our hotel lobby in Twin Falls tonight, drinking a beer, reading the paper. Decided to step up to the counter and order some supper from their kitchen. Grabbed a menu and walked back to where I was sitting. Was on the phone with the wife and mentioned there was a woman absolutley glaring at me returning to my seat.

She struggles to get up and come over to me while I am on the phne and holds out a cloth napkin with 2 hands and loks at me and says, "Please". I had not clue what she was saying or meaning. I inquired what she needed. Again I got, "Please" with the napkin holding it out. I really had no clue. The woman obviously struggled a little to either speak or form her thoughts before speaking. She finally said please use this to cover your mouth.

I was a bit befuddled. Apparently I had cleared my throat or coughed a little while going up and back to get the menu. Meanwhile she is imploring me to use this napkin to cover my mouth.

I simply said I have some allergies that cause a little phlegm in my throat. And the big point, she approached me and put herself closer to me to confront me than I ever came to her walking to get a menu.

Before I really tore her new [bleep] her husband showed up and helped her away by the elbow.

Going to go out on a limb and say she is a Californian or Oregonian
Sounds like she is suffering from Dementia...like Biden.