Originally Posted by Cinch

He is recovering slowly now. He’s not paralyzed and has no brain damage but has a long road to recovery in front of him. He’s a trooper and has a positive attitude. This is one tough kid. And he’s my hero...
Goes to show how fast life changing events can happen. Don’t take anything for granted and cherish time with your kids...

Cinch,

Nobody here could've said it better. My Dad had similar injuries when I was a little boy. He had extreme Traumatic Brain Injury. He miraculously came back to life, then recovered from a confirmed vegetative state that we were told was permanent.... 2 weeks after it happened and walked back home from the hospital.
I've survived multiple nearly deadly TBIs and more slowly recovered. Nevertheless, the Lord was responsible for my healing. One of my ministries is to encourage and minister to others who have suffered brain injuries and to their families. I am available to help. Feel free to contact me by PM... private message if I can be of service to you and your family.
I'm praying for your son.