M3Taco made a good point on the tripod. Looks like a really good one for photography but slow for shooting. This is one that I have been using recently and it works well for shooting and is ok for optics. https://www.primos.com/shooting-sti...tall-tripod-shooting-stick/PO-65815.html

It can almost be set up one handed but pretty fast two handed. The tall model can be used sitting or at least kneeling and is very steady. In a pop up blind I use it with a bi-pod for the butt stock and it is very stable. The tr-pod you have would have to be carried fully extended to be very fast to set up. This would be possible but a nuisance in heavy brush. I would try the Primos and then take whichever one you can set up the quickest. In Namibia we hunted in brush blinds at water holes several times and this would allow you to set up the more solid tri-pod or even two tri-pods to hold the rifle in the ready position.

"When you disarm the people, you commence to offend them and show that you distrust them either through cowardice or lack of confidence, and both of these opinions generate hatred." Niccolo Machiavelli