Originally Posted by deflave
Originally Posted by hatari

Lighten up 'Flave, sometimes metaphors and figurative language are used to make a dry subject a little more interesting. The point is Blacks are 5x more likely to get arrested is because they are up to more sh it. Like that better? Not every post can be a magnum opus cited and referenced. This is the Campfire. Sit around and shoot the sh it.

They're 5X's more likely to be arrested because they live in welfare sustained ghettos that were created by the left wing fugk tards that are destroying our country.

It has little or nothing to do with color and I wish people on the right would stop "explaining" that it's a race issue. Because it isn't.

That being said, enjoy the conversation. Echo chambers are the lifeblood of the internet.

Wrong. Socioeconomic status has nothing to do with it. "Welfare sustained ghettos" have nothing to do with it. There are endless reasons why these are horseshit talking points.

There are more whites in poverty living in trailer parks than there are blacks living in "welfare sustained ghettos". So why the vast distinction in crime stats? You imagine there are more cops policing ghettos than trailer trash? You imagine a lot of schitt here.

There are real differences in IQ between groups and real differences in brain structure between groups. There are real differences in impulse control between groups. There are real differences in aggressive behavior between groups. By "groups", I mean distinct races of humans. These are measurable and have been measured repeatedly for over 100 years.

Stop spouting democrat talking points to try to impugn democrat policies. It's retarded, and you are ignorant.

I belong on eroding granite, among the pines.