Originally Posted by Hastings
For those that say all races are the same. Hogwash. I have a few cows and have owned different breeds over 50 years. Herefords, Jerseys, and even Texas Longhorns as a general rule are pretty placid and easily managed. They are all cattle and can breed each other and produce offspring as are Brahman, Bison, and Black Angus. In this climate Brahman cattle are more adapted and thrifty but as soon as I used a Brahman bull and raised some half breed replacement heifers there was a huge change in the personality of the herd. The Brahmans were nice enough in the pasture except you could tell they were high headed and suspicious. Putting them in a corral it became a rodeo. And they were raised by gentle mothers. I've known people that owned Bison that advised me never to get any because they are waiting for a chance to kill you. I know a white couple that went to Rwanda and adopted an orphan baby boy. He is a teenager now and hell to handle even though he was raised in a white educated household. Some traits are just born in and can at best be tamped down.

Though I don't know it for a fact, I suspect the genetic differences between different breeds of cattle are less than between Negroes on the one hand and all other races of humans on the other. We know from DNA studies that Whites, Asians, and Australian aborigines are closerrto each other genetically than any of them are to sub-Saharan Africans, though there are wide variations and also interracial breeding.

Don't blame me. I voted for Trump.

Democrats would burn this country to the ground, if they could rule over the ashes.