Originally Posted by ingwe
Forget the whole gang spin on why they are stopped more often and look at the FBI statistics.

They comprise 13% of the population

They are responsible for 80% of all crime

They are responsible for 88% of all violent crime

They comprise 48% of the prison population ( I think they've been given a break on that one..)

WTF else do you need to know?

Well, we need to know why and what to do about it.

First, it's a fact that on average blacks have lower IQs than other races. People with low IQs tend to commit more crimes.

Second, they are more impulsive. Ever watch a black religious service?

That's all genetic. You aren't going to fix it with social programs, welfare, or affirmative action.

Here's the solution: Remove all barriers so that those who want to work hard and succeed can do that. We've pretty much done that already and some succeed very well. Second, come down very hard on dysfunctional behavior. That includes tracking down absent fathers and incarcerating them if they don;'t support their families, requiring hard work for welfare, very strict policing, and permanent removal of repeat criminals from society. Nturally those methoes would apply to all, irrespective of race. (Try getting that through Nancy Pelosi.)

Don't blame me. I voted for Trump.

Democrats would burn this country to the ground, if they could rule over the ashes.