Originally Posted by Birdwatcher
Originally Posted by AB2506
I'm not sure why some like Mac and Geno are so upset with Jag asking how many Muzzie Democraps were on board. He was not wishing the boat to burn to kill MD, but if one of them may have started the fire. Given the state of the world and America, one could also wonder if it was a Chicom, a BLM, a Trump hater. Until one knows what started the fire, I think anything may be questioned.

While I don't appreciate everything Jag posts, I don't question his patriotism. Louis L'Amour would describe Jag as a man to ride the river with.

Agreed.

Well, having heard the little bit of news from my folks down there, that it was a welding incident, I didn't automatically assume it wasn't a die hard MAGA Trump 2020 supported who fell asleep while welding because he'd been watching Hannity. So why even question whether it was a "muzzie'.

Might have been a Pilipino cook in the galley making lumpia and the fryer exploded when he dropped his ever present coffee cup and splashed it into the grease.

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?