White folks best get a clue. There are plenty of humanoids that hate us nowadays, and all we did wrong was be born white.

We had an incident at a lake here over the weekend where a young white mother was nearly beaten or killed for asking the negroes that were occupying the campsite and parking spaces that her family had rented to leave. She was able to lock herself in her car and call for help, with a deputy and park ranger arriving in under two minutes. Of course, the folks who had been telling her kids how they were gonna beat and maybe kill their mom had fled when they saw her making the call. Her husband had gone to park the truck and boat elsewhere, and was no help.

This area is not a good place for negroes to act out, and I was surprised that the event took place where it did. Must have been short on local folks nearby, because most locals I know would have been quick to get involved and deal with the problem.

When I say white folks best get a clue, what I mean is, drop the damn blinders you put on yourselves and see things as they are. You are hated because of your race. It can kill or maim you if you ignore it at the wrong place or time. There is a sizable contingent of folks wanting whites to be second class citizens at best, and slaves or dead at worst, both here and in Europe. Ignore that at your peril. The worst part is, you can’t even depend on those of your own race. Half of them agree with the haters, or at least are willingly ignorant of the agenda.