Well well well. Let me count the ways.

Not all of them, but.

Mowed lawns in the 'hood. Delivered papers, boxboy in a grocery, construction laborer (jackhammering granite was fun,).

Job with the least future was working for a temp agency on "day labor" status. Some of them over the years (used the agency between "real" jobs) were road flagger, mover, and maybe the best one, taking full 50 lb bags of dog food off the production line and stacking them on pallets.

Picked apples one day in York PA. Alone. Old school trees, not these new little shorties. Big heavy wooden orchard ladder, up and down that fugger all day with a "bucket" of apples. Worked out to minimum wage when he paid me at the end of the day. I'm no dummy, not working that hard for min wage, rather go to work in a C store and read girlie magazines all night for that kind of money.

Worked with a repo agency for a couple of nights. Too much like stealin' scheidt to me, had to get away from that. Got a little exciting at times.

Probably a few more I'm forgetting. I'm kinda like an adaptation of that old Johnny Cash song.................I've done everything man, I've done everything.

Last edited by Valsdad; 07/21/20.

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?