Started a daily paper route of around 300 papers at 11 and did that till 16, Stated mowing lawns and shoveling snow at 12 did that all through high school, had about 25 lawns a week most of the time. Money from that bought a kubota tractor loder backhoe that got me started running equipment. My brother and I ran a trash truck for my dads buddy for a summer, him 22 and driving it me 16 being the monkey on the back.....that job SUCKED! Worked as a dishwasher at a fine dining place 4 hours a night 5 nights a week all through high school. From 14 to 18 other then the summer doing trash I worked for a friends dads excavation company. After discharge from the Corps I worked at a steel pipe mill that made large diameter pipeline pipe. My job was in the powder coating area and I probably inhaled a few pounds of the powder in my 8 months there before plant closed. Worked 6 or 7 days a week,12 hour shifts there and it was union so good money and no time to blow it, so that really helped get my business off the ground.