Organization is a relative term here. The left is entering the reign of terror phase where the Jacobins are eating the Girondins and vice versa. They will come out of it eventually and realize that the greater goal of destroying America takes precedence over their more specific demands just like happened in France in the 1790s. Not sure what the new guillotine will be but I’m sure that racist will replace aristocrat as the rock with which anyone that disagrees with them will be stoned.

As for our side it doesn’t look promising.

Those that own grandpa’s shotgun will turn on us and join the left in a move of pragmatism.

Those that hunt and / or own a handgun, and no “assault weapons,” may stand firm for a while but will most likely cave.

Those of us that truly value the 2A and despise an overgrown and tyrannical government very well may be a tiny minority by then. Reverend Martin Neimoller comes quickly to mind here.

Sorry, I’m usually the optimist.

Last edited by philgood80; 08/01/20.

Government is like a baby: An alimentary canal with a big appetite at one end and no sense of responsibility at the other. - Ronald Reagan

For why should my freedom be judged by another man's conscience? - 1 Corinthians 10:29