Originally Posted by rickt300
Any ideas? Upgraded neighborhood watch?

Organize to what? Talk? Ahh, we're good right here... They've got us nailed, we are too damn comfortable, have too much to lose, etc... to fight back. Why, the COPS might get us, or we'd be doxed and then never get another nights sleep. Our bosses might find out and fire us. They'd red flag us, take our guns away, all kinda horrible stuff, too much to be worth fighting back.

B'cept when they get to MY block, okay? When they're coming down MY block I'll fight. Yeah. Or actually, maybe not my BLOCK, how about my driveway? Yeah. THAT'S it, I'll fight when they come up my driveway! ...Well, wait. I might get in some trouble for fighting there, maybe through the front door? Actually, I think... don't I have a moral duty to retreat? So, here it is, nothing of worldly possessions is ever worth fighting over, certainly not KILLING ANOTHER HUMAN BEING, am I right? So there you go, if they are fixing to hurt no, kill one of my family, THEN I'll fight, yeah, that's it, and let me tell you, I'm ready!