Originally Posted by TrueGrit
Trump loosing in November because of fraudulent mail in voting might be the turning point in the US. Trump is the only person that can lead the people to take back the US of A. Trump has the Armed Forces and most of the law enforcement personal on his side. The UN doesn't stand a chance against US with Trump leading the charge. Once the taxpayers money quit flowing to the freeloaders and deadbeats it won't take long to remove the undesirables from the gene pool.

I view President Trump’s reelection as critical if any hope of the last little bit of “government by the people” (what’s left of it) is to survive.
Trump is the only true pro America president we’ve had since Reagan, and the cancer has spread massively in the last 30 years. We’re at “critical mass” if the ideals and freedoms our nation is founded on can survive.
The bad guys, Deep State, Globalist, New World Order, whatever you call them, know this too. They’ll pull out all the stops to steal the election, and failing that, I expect assassination will be tried.
What comes if that happens, God only knows. Civil war? That doesn’t seem to concern anybody on the left. U.N. Intervention? A leftist dream.
I think that in the last 240 some years, God has blessed America, and has used her to make the world a better place for his people to live. I pray that our usefulness to Him and His Will has not ended.
My life doesn’t concern me much. I know where I’m headed after this stage is over. I’m already bought and payed for, so I won’t sell out my soul or my grandchildren’s future.
What others decide is on them, but I’ll fight if I need to. I’m afraid it may be necessary.
7mm

"Preserving the Constitution, fighting off the nibblers and chippers, even nibblers and chippers with good intentions, was once regarded by conservatives as the first duty of the citizen. It still is." � Wesley Pruden