Originally Posted by EthanEdwards
I use the air compressor to blow the radiator out because I'm afraid of bending the fins with a pressure washer. Mine needs it...AGAIN. Takes about five minutes for it to get about plugged up again. The a/c did work pretty good this year though. Only got uncomfortable in the cab a few times. Then again I think its only reached 100 maybe a couple of times. Lots of 95 degree days though.

Hay only made about half what it did last year, but last year's crop came out a lot later, probably hurting the yields.

I mowed most of my rough-as-hell meadows in 6th gear. Got on my cousin's big, smooth meadow. I was hurling along in 7th. I dropped back to 6th in some rough stuff and saw he was broke down, so I gave him a ride to the gate where my wife taken him over to his shop to get some shixt to fix his mower. He was riding and he's like, "why you goin' so slow?". Shixt ALL my stuff is too rough to go any faster. I think he was running in 8th all over the field. Open station tractor too. Like, a 1968 or so IH 856. Screw that old-school shixt.

You're right, about seats. I could use some more padding.

Ethan, sorry I'm just going back through this thread.

I use the medium tip(green?) with the pressure washer. The engine radiator is stiff enough that the fins will not bend even if you hit it at an angle. But the hydraulic fins are those skinny little fuuckers and will bend pretty easy so I am careful and hit them straight on only.

Out in the field I just use air but sometimes you need to blast out the nasty build-up with water.