Originally Posted by simonkenton7
I drove the 18 wheeler over the road for 8 years. I was out on the road at night about 300 days of the year. I was eating at fast food places and restaurants, 300 days of the year.
One night, I was at a nice Mom n Pop truck stop in Louisiana, they had a warming tray right by the cash register. Stainless steel with a glass door.
They had some pizza slices, and some egg rolls in there, which had been cooked in their kitchen, they had a nice Cajun restaurant in that truck stop.
I bought two of those egg rolls and went back and ate them in the truck. Tasted good.

The next morning I was sick as a dog. Vomiting, then crapping. Had to call dispatch and take two days off, I was sick as a dog for 3 weeks. Food poisoning, the egg rolls had been in that warming tray a little too long.

For this truck stop, they sold diesel. In the big store, they sold souvenirs, and oil, all kinds of stuff. Out front, they had 8 gas pumps and sold a lot of gas. And they had a restaurant.
For them, the warming tray was just a side light.

And I thought about McDonalds. What all do you see in the warming tray there?
Nothing, there is no warming tray.

You order that egg McMuffin, you have to wait 4 minutes, because they cook it while you wait. Food is all McDonalds does, and if people started getting sick from their food they would go out of business. McDonalds are experts at food handling.

I started eating frequently at McDonalds after that, and no more warming trays for me. McDonalds eggs are really good, that egg McMuffin is a tasty dish, and good for you. Lots of protein and low in fat.

It is easy to make fun of McDonalds but they are in fact a good fast food joint and their food won't make you sick.
Dood, I'm sorry but this is absolute BS. McD's has everything under warming lights. "Experts at food handling"? They hire retards.