[quote=HuntnShoot

It's funny that you imagine you could somehow educate me on this topic. I have already read the writings of men with far more knowledge than you and far less bias who have the credentials of actual experts. I'm going to go ahead and take their word for it. Men like Elmer Keith and Jim Taylor and Paco Kelly. I suggest you read their writings, rather than typing your own.

Either way, you don't seem to understand MY point, which is that nomenclature (naming words) and vernacular change over time, for reasons that aren't always clear. You have come upon something that doesn't make sense to you, and you are bitching. No more, no less.

Read "Sixguns", By Elmer Keith. Read Jim Taylor and Paco Kelly. I'm not going to argue with you, nor put up with your belligerent attitude.[/quote]

Well you can always put me on ignore or just skip over my post.No one cranked your arm to read them.I didn't ask for anv arguments, or comments from [bleep] of which this forum seems to have more than it's share in the last few years.

Still looking for info on on 45 Short Colts

Last edited by saddlesore; 08/13/20.

If God wanted you to walk and carry things on your back, He would not have invented stirrups and pack saddles