Farmers Co-op got me today, big rude sign on the doors. I needed some Vetricyn Plus wound mgt. There’s a guy in the working that’s a dead ringer for Tickle from Moonshiners and just as stupid too. It’s his little power trip to drill everyone for a mask. Says his uncle died like its everyone else’s fault or something, just the way he says it.

I went to 3 yard sales after the Co-op, there was this early 30s couple, browsers out ‘antiquing’ they had masks on at a yardsale, driving a prius hybrid, williamson county tag. (Snootiest county in Tn) figures. At a dayum yardsale.

The home owners there did have very sweet 11 year old female yellow lab. I stayed 15 minutes pettin their dog, she laid down on my feet, I showed the homeowners pics of my yellow dog, i told their dog about my dog, her name was Honey. She had a baseball size tumor on ber back. Poor ole girl. Almost breaks your heart.

I let her rub all over my legs and shoes. My CooperDog, when I got home I told him I had another family and another yellow lab and we should talk more about him leaving and going to Nana’s house on the other side of the farm.