I was rear ended by a peterbilt making a left turn off the highway into my driveway. I was dead stopped, I had two semi trucks pass me at the same time , one on the left, and the other on the right on the shoulder which whited me out. A third one come up behind me and slammed into me at about 60 MPH. My head went through the back window of my 1978 explodable chevy pickup. The truck was knocked about 60 feet into the narrow pit on the left side of the highway, and looked like a wrecked vehicle in a huckleberry hound cartoon. Later I found my glasses on what was left of the rear bumper. Earlier I had 2 dogs in the back, but it was cold and snowy so I let them in the front. Luckily there was no on coming traffic in the left lane. Well me and the two dogs walked away from it unharmed except for me with a little whiplash. I was getting a lot of phone calls for about a week from neighbors wondering if I was dead

"Before you criticize someone, walk a mile in their shoes. That way, you'll be a mile from them, and you'll have their shoes."