I was in Houston Methodist with a lung tumor, 1996. Pulmonologist came in and gave me the death look. I told him to leave and not come back.

My nerves were kind of shot but i called all i knew and asked them to pray for me. Couldnt sleep much. One night I had a dream and HE told me not to worry and i would be OK. Ha, it helped but that was easier said than done.

A Christian guy came the next day and we talked about things. I went with him for biopsy the next day. Coming to a surgeon said it was probably benign and he could save me with a new kind of sx and save most my lung regarding its location.
Several hours later the Christian guy came and told me the surgeon was great on heart transplants but he had researched and he had never done the proceedure i needed and he would let him do it onnhim or his wife.

I asked who could. He said the proceedures inventor, Dr Herman Grillo from Harvard at Bostons Mass General. I said ok. He sent the biopsy etc. While at Houston they found another tumor in my spinal canal at the hangmans vertebra. Thought it was benign but wanted me to take it easy to not break my neck. Crap. Jumping out of trees or off small cliffs archery hunting want the best thing to do.

Flew to Boston and met DrGrillo Sun PM early Oct. He said he thought id be ok.
Operated the next am after hanging my clothes in Closet No13. All the rest were already taken. 13 is a lucky number for Christians, like 13 Colonies, 13 stripes, thirteen tribes...
He finished several hours of sx and caught a plane to Scotland to teach the procceedure and his student surgeons took care of me.

I left the hospita after a week when it normally takes 2 for such.

Had the meningioma removed by neurosurgeon Dr Blacklock or was it Blackrock in Dec at Houston Methodist.

PTL. Thank you Father in Heaven.

Last edited by jaguartx; 08/19/20.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin