Originally Posted by johnw
He was not a resident of Kenosha. He resides in Illinois. He traveled to Kenosha looking for trouble and he found it.

I have no trouble with the moment of the shooting and him defending himself. But I'd predict that because he sought trouble by arming himself and going to a known trouble spot, prosecutors will try to imprison him for life. And I'd predict that prison for life is in his future.

He didn't live very far away. Just across the state line, and maybe 30 miles from Kenosha, I believe. If it turns out that he had close family in Kenosha it may make a difference for him. Or maybe not...

Spoken like a true Illanoian libtard......

H went looking for trouble? really..... how about he went to protect his community, matters not that he lived next door and happens to be a different state.
No wonder Illinois is such a schithole with residents to stupid to connect the simplest of dots and apply logic and reason......
Do us all a favor and never leave your schithole and pollute other states with your retardation.
So sit your fat ass on your couch and watch the Marxist destroy good people and business's. Not to mention our country..... fuggin coward

Originally Posted by Judman
PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.