Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Originally Posted by Heym06
Originally Posted by johnw
He was not a resident of Kenosha. He resides in Illinois. He traveled to Kenosha looking for trouble and he found it.

I have no trouble with the moment of the shooting and him defending himself. But I'd predict that because he sought trouble by arming himself and going to a known trouble spot, prosecutors will try to imprison him for life. And I'd predict that prison for life is in his future.

He didn't live very far away. Just across the state line, and maybe 30 miles from Kenosha, I believe. If it turns out that he had close family in Kenosha it may make a difference for him. Or maybe not...

How many doing the rioting were from Kenosha? I don't have numbers but most seem to be from somewhere other than Kenosha! Same thing is happening in other towns! Rioters bank rolled and shipped to any place their puppet masters send them! Where were the criminals he shot from?

Was Grosskreutz authorized to be carrying that Glock 43 he was pointing at Rittenhouser when his arm got shot half off?

You mean the convicted felon?

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

You cannot over estimate the unimportance of nearly everything. John Maxwell