Originally Posted by johnn
Originally Posted by irfubar
Originally Posted by johnn
Originally Posted by irfubar
Put Johnw on the jury and that poor kid would get life in prison
Your have poor reading comprehension, you should shut your pie hole.....

So Johnn, are you johnw's sock puppet? and why should I shut up?

I read what johnw said just fine and so did many others.

What johnw stated is pretty much fact, You think the kid is a hero? Even you aren't dumb enuf to grab yer red ryder and jump on your vespa and jump in the fray, he may in fact been within his rights to do what he did.....doesnt make it smart. I sure as hell would stay away from that schit. Reason #1 why I live where I do. If it came to my neighborhood I would defend myself, neighbors, local businesses, I would not put myself in the middle of that schit show by walking down the street. This stuff needs to stop and the libtard mayors and governors that let this stuff run wild have blood on their hands. We dont need to add fuel to the flames of lunacy. I hope he gets off and hope that he was within his rights legally, that remains to be seen. Young kid with a lot ahead of him, seems like he made a name for himself that might have negative impact for the rest of his life...Thats fugged up.
All this schit just ads to the gun grabbers to do something.... I hope Trump shuts this down before the election. If not when he gets reelected (and I am voting for him) shcits only gonna get worse.
A lot people on here make some pretty bold statements that they are not willing to back up. I think you are on the right side of things..... But for crise sakes saying "Put Johnw on the jury and that poor kid would get life in prison", is just plain dumb....

It is time we stood against the leftist rioters, there is a lot of necessary killing that needs to get done. The kid defended himself, would you prefer he be dead instead of the two criminals? You are very naive if you think Trump can just "shut this down". This is just the beginning and we have not even begun to fight back. You seem unaware this is a communist uprising. Both Antifa and Black lives Matter are communist groups backed by rich communists. Screw your fear of the leftard gun grabbers we are looking in the face of real violence.

Dog I rescued in January

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]