Actually, I wouldn't sell any that I have for a quadruple+ profit.. I have a conscience. I also don't know when... or IF I will ever be able to replace it.

Not being a libertarian, myself, I have never really knelt at the altar of the twin gods of Supply and Demand. So I don't really have any problem criticizing someone or something that I see as being immoral. Just because you may have A right to do something, doesn't necessarily mean that it IS right to do it. Now, before any of you get your panties in any more of a wad, I'm not saying it should be stopped in some legal way (I don't think it even could be).

That said, no I really haven't seen this first hand before (again, other than the Great .22 Drought.... and even in the middle of that, I did manage ONCE to be in the right place at the right time to buy 2 bulk boxes of ammo from some online dealer... and it wasn't $95 a box then, for sure). The past ten or twelve years I've had a lot of life happen, and shooting wasn't on the radar. So I have heard about primer shortages and such, but I didn't know it was as insane then as it is now.

Again, I HAVE .22 ammo. And other ammo too. Not an enormous amount, I don't have the disposable income for a stash like I'm sure some of you have, but I'm definitely not down to my last box of .38's. I'm not desperate for cheapo .22 Thunderbolt. I'm not buying any kind of ammo, unless I find something at a decent price (which is less and less likely by the day). Just expressing my astonishment that there apparently are a large number of people out there that actually would pay such exhorbitant prices for some pretty mundane ammo. I think they're as much at fault as the dealers.