Originally Posted by Fireball2
I just talked with a long time friend in Molalla this morning. He knows of three caught for arson, in the act. This is one of them. His son in law was out patrolling for just this and came across I believe this woman waving her arms and he summoned the police and the "guy" was arrested. One had a backpack with gasoline and a blow torch. My friend and his two sons houses all had been evacuated for days but thankfully their homes were spared.

Nobody is talking (yet) if these are copycat type deals or organized by antifa, but there ain't no doubt Oregon is being firebombed. Deniers on here need to wake up.

Roy,

you have any links to arrest reports of those three? Especially the backpack one?

And the "argument" here, for lack of a better term, is not that "arson" isn't occurring, it's that the incidents noted and reported are not Major Wildfires and the State is not burning up because of "arsonists".

Conflating incidents of arson in populated areas with wildfires started way back in the woods is not living in reality. Yes, there have been fires intentionally lit that caused damage and loss of life..................just not the big fires in the woods...............as far as we know so far (meaning there is no evidence leading to arson...yet)

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?