Originally Posted by Leanwolf
Originally Posted by Valsdad
No video of the cops arriving, no location noted.

Not saying it's not real, no doubt it is.

It's just not providing much info for finding out about the arrest and the location.

Given the apparent rural location of this incident, there would be no city police available. That area would be "policed" by the county Sheriff's Dept. It could take quite a while for deputies to arrive, so that might be why there was no video of deputies arriving.

When my wife and I lived in Los Angeles, we had a vacation home in the Sierra mountains in Tulare County. The tiny community was mostly vacation/recreation cabins, but three families lived there year 'round. The nearest Tulare Sheriff's deputy was ordinarily 45/60 minutes away at least . Therefore the people who lived there, and we people who visited our cabins on weekends, were our own "police." People there looked out for each other and watched other people's property.

There was no "pass through" in the community. it was surrounded by the Sequoia Nat'l. Forest. Anyone coming in on the old county road, would have to drive out on the same road. There was virtually no crime there. But everyone I knew there owned firearms and were not afraid to use them if necessary.

Anyway, maybe the deputies arrived later to take the man into custody.

FWIW.

L.W.

Camp Nelson/Cedar Slope Area?