Originally Posted by Heym06
Im waiting to find out what started the 2-4-2 fire! I will look when they let us in, but I don't believe any powerlines are close to the start! My guess is human caused, by some illegal campfire! It is close to hwy 97! It started less than a mile east of the hwy! I am holding judgement on that fire. I do be!ieve some are purposely started! I just dont know what ones! I do believe the portland pukes will and do start fires, as part of their agenda! They have also said they were going all over the state, to perpetuate their agenda! Thats factual and had been on the news daily, until the fires started! I know that since the Clinton administration, proper forest management has been non-existent, in many parts of the west! Since the alleged pandemic, the number of out of state autos, has increased significantly. I'll leave it at that!

The original incident report, on the day it started, said Williamson River Campground. Is that the USFS campground about a 1/4 mi north of Collier Logging Museum?
Update, Klamath Herald and News reporting it started in the campground Monday night.

Last edited by flintlocke; 09/14/20.

Well this is a fine pickle we're in, should'a listened to Joe McCarthy and George Orwell I guess.