My first #1 was purchased in 1975, a "B" in 30-06. I still have it and am still, off and on trying to find something the will group tighter than 4". I bought my second one a year later, another "B" although the order was for the "S" model my dealer was sent the "B". When I complained my LGS called the distributor and was told that's ass there is take it or send it back. So I took it and it's a tack driver with the 200 gr. Speer Hot core or Nosler 200 gr. Rartition. Just the luck o the draw I guess.

A few years back I bought another "B" at a gun show that I got into rather cheaply as it looked like it was rode hard and put away wet. I wanted it to build a .35 Whelen. They say never shoot the donor. I'd never shot a 25-06 so bought a couple boxes of ammo and slapped a scope on it and WOW! It may look like hell but shoots like an angel. I later picked up another "B" in 25-06 that was purely minty and had beautiful wood. Of course, this one shoot all over hell and gone except where I want them to go. Again, just the luck of the draw.
Paul B.

Our forefathers did not politely protest the British.They did not vote them out of office, nor did they impeach the king,march on the capitol or ask permission for their rights. ----------------They just shot them.
MOLON LABE