Originally Posted by SamOlson
Back in June(?) I ordered a Ranch Hand Legend for the latest feed pickup(F350).

Finally showed up last week. Not sure if Covid created an issue or what but we'll be glad to get it bolted on.

The only thing I don't like about those bumper/grill guards is that they stick out so damn far and more than once we've dug into dirt when going over a dip, crossing a little creek, etc..

Dude!

Last time I bought a Ranch Hand I had the local Murdoch's order it in. Since they sold and stocked them figured it'd be easier. This time I called since I didn't see them on their website. The manager said "we don't sell them, but I can order you one". To which I said "do you sell them or not? If you can fugking order one that means you sell them". To which HE replied, "well we don't stock them". I asked for a price and he told me, then said it'd me minimum 6-8 week wait. MINIMUM.

So I let my fingers do the walking, ordered the same bumper from BumperSuperstore, had it within a couple days. Only catch was it came freight on a semi, and I had to meet him to get it off the truck since a trip to the house with a semi would be one way lol.

MAGA