Originally Posted by callnum
Originally Posted by Raeford
Originally Posted by callnum
Repub hypocrisy is TFF!

Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell
Feb. 13, 2016: “The American people should have a voice in the selection of their next Supreme Court justice. Therefore, this vacancy should not be filled until we have a new president.”

Selective with your quote.
Intentional?
The quote is regarding a 'lame duck' session due to it being the final year of a POTUS.
The precedent had been set prior and on multiple occasions[and YOU and ALL of your whiny azz leftists know this].
Precedent has also been set for the same during an election year that may or may not be the final year for a POTUS[and again, YOU and ALL of your whiny azz leftists know this as well].

So whiny azz bitch, exactly what was YOUR point ?

I can't help it if you and your boomer ilk can't follow adult conversation. I don't have the time or energy to spoon feed you your mush.

Your post reeks of confirmation bias, which BTW is not surprising.

...............CALL-DUMB........So tell us. You ready for your defeat on Nov 3rd? Please PM me with your address. I will send you a complimentary case of Huggie diapers (let me know yer size), some TDS meds, a few boxes of Kleenex and something for your predicted excessive constipation. I wish to make you as comfy as possible on the night Nov 3rd. I am quite a compassionate guy jus so ya know!.....LOL...In fact, if you and your other Trump hating buddies namely Paddler, sa Up 'nCHUCKY, Lyin LaaaaROY, Gayghost, guntruck50 (aka garbagetruck50) and GINT-rrrrrrr are all planning an in person get together on Nov 3rd, then I will send multiple shipments for all to enjoy. Any favorite adult beverages I will also include. YOU WILL NEED alot of alcohol. So between the diapers, the TDS meds, the Kleenex, something for the constipation, and the booze you all should be pretty well set. And if any of you own a handgun, then I strongly suggest that you keep them out of your gathering place. Since all of you are all-ready nut jobs and off the deep end, I would not want any temptations of suicide to come into your tiny little (SOAK UP THE MEDIA LIES) sponge brains......Looking forward to your PM.

28 Nosler,,,,300WSM,,,,338-378 Wby,,,,375 Ruger