Originally Posted by roundoak
Originally Posted by TheLastLemming76
Originally Posted by jnyork
Maybe whoever got the ammo will fix Thunderturds so they at least go off most of the time, too much to expect you would be able to hit anything with them. Friends dont let friends shoot Remington .22 ammo.

No doubt that ammo is a joke. When it does shoot that only starts your next chain of hassle of FTE or FTF the next round.

I shoot boxes and boxes of that stuff and if you can't hit anything, I would expect it to be the operator.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Obviously it will shoot in some guns. It’s reputation for being one of the least reliable major brand makes of ammo is well deserved in my experience with it.
In fairness I haven’t used it in probably five years maybe they improved it’s reliability. It was so bad that I refuse to buy it even when on sale. I’ve had a few guns that were reliable with almost everything but Remington Thunderbolts. Including one bolt action that would extract anything but Thunderbolts without issue. Every single Thunderbolt had to be dugout of the chamber. Tight chamber? Weak extractor? I don’t know but it was the only ammunition to get me trouble.

Last edited by TheLastLemming76; 09/27/20.