If I took over Remington I'd modify the 700. Maybe call it the 7000 because it'd be about 10 times better. I'd try to leave it so it fit the same stocks and took the same aftermarket triggers. Then I'd lengthen the mag boxes to where the SA was 3.00" and the LA was about 4.00". If it can be done with a POS wyatts box there should be a better way to do it factory.

Then I'd fast twist all of the barrels and make most all 5r. 30 cals would be 8.5 twist, 7mms and 6.5s would be 8 twist, maybe 7.5 on the 6.5s, the 6mms would be 7 twist. I'd offer Creedmoor in 22 and 6mm at 7 twist and 6.5 and a new 7mm Creedmoor in 8 twists.

I'd bring back the first gen Ti and do a SS version of it. And make a LVSF again but put it in a TI saum style stock instead.

Better triggers all the way around, and quit wasting time with cerekote and and nitride everything. I think howa was stupid to get rid of their stainless and try to sell us on cerekote on a chromoly steel gun. I want corrosion protection on the inside of the bore not just the outside of the barrel. Salt bath nitride treats the bore too not just outside of the barrel.

Bb