Decided to go out for a while this morning as I had a branch to trim from one of my stands. My cameras were going crazy last night Split showed up on 2 different cameras as well as doe and a couple small buck and the damn coyotes.
I didn't hunt the lease property I was after Jabbar and as I was looking at incoming pictures from the lease cameras I looked up and there he was coming.I grabbed my bow and as he it the trail that I have a clear shot at he turned and was walking right for me but quartered too far forward for a shot. He vered off into some thick stuff and then turned to come back out but didn't break cover. He was at 30 yds and then closer in the brush. I grunted and got his attention but he just turned and went away from me. After about 2 minutes of not seeing him he cut back out further away from me and went back ingto the pines where he had origally came from. The ticker was pumping fast and I really thought I was gonna close the deal on my top shooter! Hopfully I get another opportunity !

This is the buck Jabbar

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

My dog is a member of the "Turd Like Clan"

Covert Trail Cameras are JUNK

3 Time Dinkathon Champion #DinkGOAT