Final got it done this morning.
I initially hunted the Jabbar property that I've been hunting the past week. 3 cameras were dead there last night except a picture of the same 8pt I'd been passing on and seeing daily.I saw a doe and button buck and then the same 8pt I'd passed and had pictures of came through and I passed on him again.
All the while since 5:30 am my cameras were going off like crazy at the lease property especially the cell tower stand! Does running and being pushed and small buck all moring coming right in front of the stand.
I decied to get down at 8:15 am and drive the 10 minutes to the lease. As I'm approching the owners home I see a big 8pt behind his house at the apple tree(I can't hunt that side of the road my lease is on the other side)I pull up to the barn to park and have 3 doe standing behind the barn. My phone rings and it's the owner and I say you see the big 8 pt in your yard and he says thats not the big one there was a bigger one that just left and headed into the thick stuff.
He tells me there was 4 doe and a buck on my side headed in but the opposite way of the cell tower stand, I decide to stick with the plan and bee line to the stand as I know some hot doe have been through there.
I was in the stand for 10 minutes and my RR track camera goes off and its an 8pt and he's heading my direction. I normally get a picture at that camera and 5 minutes later they end up in front of the cell tower camera or vice versa. I send my cousin the picture and say heading my way. I picked up my bow and got ready. It wasn't even 1 minute from when I text him that I see the buck come up over the rail road bed and start heading down the bank on my side. He came through some sapplings and hit an opening and I thought he was going to come right past my stand but he started vering away. I was already on him and took a quartering away shot at 35 yds. Hit was perfect through top of heart and out the bottom of heart.He's not as big as some of the buck I've been having close calls with but I'm more than pleased with him after hunting hard for 27 days

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

My dog is a member of the "Turd Like Clan"

Covert Trail Cameras are JUNK

3 Time Dinkathon Champion #DinkGOAT