Sorry lacking on report I've been hitting it hard and mixing in work also.

Bucks are on the move and chasing doe already. 2 big shooters on the lease property chased a doe into the area I was hunting but I never saw them( a friend of my cousins was driving by and saw them cross from pines in on to my side at 9 am yesterday) Yesterday afternoon they were back on the other side of the road and both ran a doe past my cousin at 20 yds but 100mph .
As my story goes I hunted the lease in the am only to arrive at the jabbar property to find pictures of a good buck passing by at 10:30 am
I hunted a new stand I've never hunted in the afternoon and saw 6 doe and a spike as well as 2 deer chasing on neighboring property but too far to tell what it was. The 1st doe I saw was definatly being chased and she came flying up the hill towards me then stopped looked back and took off again towards cut beans.1/2 later 1 had 4 doe come flying out of the bean field at full speed heading towards me that cut of at 50 yds and headed into the thick brush going into pines was waiting for the buck to show but he never followed them in.
Gonna hit it hard again today the wind has been a major factor in preventing me to be hunting where I want and when
This is go time now what I look forward to all year long! I'm enjoying myseld and that's all that maters

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

My dog is a member of the "Turd Like Clan"

Covert Trail Cameras are JUNK

3 Time Dinkathon Champion #DinkGOAT