2003 Ram 3500 with cabover camper here. Purchased used 2005, with 35K on it. Manual. Just turned 105K. During the 8 years we were in the Bush, it didn't get driven much, so that may have contributed to having to replace the injectors and sleeves at about 90K.

Other repairs over the years: ball joints up front, water pump, clutch, couple u-joints replacements , front hubs replacement, tie rod ends, power steering pump. Not sure about brakes- probably. No tranny problems yet.

Don't know if one can count the fuel pump. Wife put gas in it, so we had to have the tank and lines purged. Mechanic claimed the factory pumps had problems and recommended an aftermarket replkacement as long as they were in there, which we did. IIRC, the factory was in-tank, the aftermarket is exterior.

I probably won't buy another Ram, or a diesel, tho I sure like the way it drives and the power of the Cummins..... Ford gets our vote.
t
Unless it's a deal I can't refuse, like the Ram was. Not sure it was that good a deal, tho it seemed like a good idea at the time. smile

The only true cost of having a dog is its death.