Originally Posted by greydog
There are a number of spoiled ballots, ballots cast by ineligible voters, and deliberately fraudulent ballots, cast in every US election and, here's a news flash for you, both sides benefit from it and are, in turn, harmed by it. This election is no different except that the man who knew he was likely to lose, the man who started sowing the seeds of his loss within a month of taking the oath, started crying "foul" before the fact. That Trump won the 2016 election was a wonderful thing. That Trump spoiled the opportunity to get something done was not. Trump did such a bad job of reading the electorate that he was vulnerable to a truly inept opponent.
Right now, he is the one hiding in the basement and pouting like a spoiled, fat, baby. With each passing day, he shows himself to be even more lacking in integrity and class than the day before. Donald Trump gave us a Democratic Administration next time around and that's the truth.
The MSM piled on Trump unmercifully but that happened even more because the idiot made it so easy for them. With new stupid remarks tweeted out almost daily, Trump solidified his support among his cult followers but alienated many of the anti-Hillary voters who had elected him. He lost (and he DID lose) because he was stupid and he mistook his cult followers, who blindly follow him regardless of the chosen path, for countrywide support.
On the bright side, Biden/Harris should be a one term administration. On the dark side, that means we'll still have them for four years and that is Trump's fault. GD

Sounds like your bent over and lubed up already.......Looking forward to it even.

I spend all my money on loose women and trapping supplies.....The rest I just waste.