Originally Posted by K22
Originally Posted by OldHat
Originally Posted by K22
Here's your vaccine so far...............

https://twitter.com/BardsFM/status/1328376279784046600

It's definitely not true that all SARS-CoV-2 candidate vaccines are mRNA based. The leading vaccines for the US are from Moderna and Pfizer. These two are mRNA.

There are serious development efforts using other technology including old school protein based vaccines.

So how would a person know factually which vaccine they are being given? And with all that we know now, how could one believe what they are being told by
their Dr. or healthcare worker. Would they lie to Dr. or Healthcare as to the contents of the vaccine? Do you trust big pharma with all that is coming out now about
them? How can a vaccine successfully duplicate the job of tonsils?

It's true there is really no way that I know at the moment for a layman to know which vaccine they are getting. You have to trust the healthcare provider.

The job of a vaccine is not to duplicate the role of tonsils. it's simply to fool your body into thinking it's infected and producing a memory immune response. It's biological trickery.

I'm not an anti-vaxer, but I do agree that anti-vaxers make some valid points especially with this new technology.