Originally Posted by Crow hunter
Originally Posted by lostleader

It seems a bit strange that they might approve this technology on people before a simmilar approach is approved to control beetle larvae feeding on corn roots.

the fear that has paralyzed the world for most of the last year has to end. If that means a less than fully tested marginally effective vaccine then so be it, as long as the sheep think it'll help them. We don't have time for the usual FDA approach of slow walking years of testing before approval, our economy will be destroyed before that happens. A reasonable assurance of safety based upon the clinical trials already done is good enough.

I won't be the first to take it but once I'm convinced there aren't any serious side effects I'll take it.

Fear is encouraging a lot of stupid behavior lately. Pandering to make it stop please is only encouraging more. Not saying this new approach is safe or not but I believe that it assumes the tiny piece of RNA they are inducing an immune response to isn't found anywhere but this virus... Heck the same fragment could be in pork or barley.