We have plenty of TP., hand sanitizer, wipes and paper towels.. Same for last spring, when the store shelves were often empty, making people crazy. Why? Because we always have TP and paper towels. They are things we need, so we keep them well stocked. Some area grocery stores are beginning to put limits on TP again. We generally buy huge packs of both at Sam's Club.

I have never come close to running out of 22 fodder during recent shortages.Can't recall a time in my adult life when I didn't have a few thousand rounds of 22 around? I reload almost all of my rifle ammo. So I also have plenty of small/large rifle primers, brass, bullets and powders. No longer load much pistol ammo these days. Bought most of that in bulk quantities, when it was available at a good price. Same for bulk boxes of XM193 ammo. That stuff is now selling for three or four times what I'd paid for what I have, over the past couple years.

It ain't hoarding, if you're aware enough to plan ahead, so you don't run short of anything you will need.

If three or more people think you're a dimwit, chances are at least one of them is right.