White people are not a species, but a race.. All people are the species. Just a little scientific correction there.

"Deserve" has no place in Darwinism, to which we are not immune, and about to get out comupence, it appears.

Eventually (maybe not too distant) we will all be "colored" due to the mixing of the races, if we don't extinct ourselves first.

If we get , say, a no-bullpucky pandemic or somone pushes the red button, and all modern transportation breaks down, with a drastically reduced world population, it is likely some distinct and/or isolated groups of various "ethnic purity" may survive. That's more or less how the races came to be anyway, tho it may be either geographic or self-imposed isolation, including killing anyone nearby that doesn't look like "us". Or even have the same beliefs and customs tho they look like "us"..

Invasions, absorption, extinction, and displacement of groups is older than Homo sapiens. I don't expect it to end , ever, and IDGAF. It's Darwinism, and I'm old. Someone elses problem, if problem it be.

I cannot see a happy ending for the human race as we know it now, much less that of my younger years, which is already gone forever.

Is the "white race" doomed? Probably, but not as badly as Neanderthal, whose genes still survive somewhat among we Homo.

Last edited by las; 11/22/20.

The only true cost of having a dog is its death.