Originally Posted by LeroyBeans
Originally Posted by jorgeI
Originally Posted by LeroyBeans
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards
and allow the negative, anti-Trump threads to hold sway. Between that and the defeatism here, one would think this is Facebook. I will not give up on President Trump and I will not give up on my country.

MAGAA

What anti-trump threads? There are nearly none.

And how does one "run a thread off of page one"? By posting on it and keep it at the top?

You need to take a course in ultra-simple logic and rational thought. You are exceedingly lacking in both.

I don't consider you a troll. Ginther is a troll. You're just a left wing liberal who favors a fundamental change to this country and I consider you no different than the few enemies I've had a hand in sending to their maker.

I'm quite different actually. It's sad you do not see it, but so it is. I'm an American Citizen by birth. That is a problem for you, if you wish to follow the Constitution. Something for you to think about while you pat yourself on the back.

You are different? Sure, I’ll buy that. Happy you were born here as well, but that matters not. I have plenty of friends that were not born here. Difference being, unlike you, they respect this Country and are proud for what it stands for. Unfortunately you aren’t smart enough to move along and leave well enough alone. Worthless with a capital “W”.