Originally Posted by LeroyBeans
Originally Posted by jorgeI
Originally Posted by jorgeI
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards
and allow the negative, anti-Trump threads to hold sway. Between that and the defeatism here, one would think this is Facebook. I will not give up on President Trump and I will not give up on my country.

MAGAA

What anti-trump threads? There are nearly none.

And how does one "run a thread off of page one"? By posting on it and keep it at the top?

You need to take a course in ultra-simple logic and rational thought. You are exceedingly lacking in both.

I don't consider you a troll. Ginther is a troll. You're just a left wing liberal who favors a fundamental change to this country and I consider you no different than the few enemies I've had a hand in sending to their maker.

I'm quite different actually. It's sad you do not see it, but so it is. I'm an American Citizen by birth. That is a problem for you, if you wish to follow the Constitution. Something for you to think about while you pat yourself on the back.

I don't see where the "American Citizen by birth" is relevant. I can enumerate literally dozens of convicted traitors, incidentally all democrats that were born here. I wasn't and you know that, otherwise I doubt you would have brought it up in an obvious attempt to lessen my "Americana", so the fact you are "American by birth" is pretty irrelevant. The real issue isn't where you were born, but how one thinks and I find it ironic you keep citing the Constitution whilst standing for a political persuasion t that is an anathema to "life liberty and the pursuit of freedom."embodied in the Constitution. Big government, big rules and the Constitution be damned, and obama and the rest of his treasonous party by their own admission tried to "fundamentally change this country"(sic). I really don't care what you believe in or what you do, the problem is your side of the spectrum insists on forcing us to do things your way, so yeah, I consider you an enemy of a Constitution that incidentally, I pledged to defend, "against all enemies, foreign and domestic" and you clearly fit into the latter...

What can I say jorgie? Show me what is traitorous. And I'm still not a democrat, no matter how many times you say that I am. Being American by birth is simply to say, I'm as American as anything this side of an Apache.

You admit you do not understand the Constitution, nor do you get to decide who is the enemy. You can consider me anything you want, but in fact, it does not matter one whit. It ain't your call. And there is exactly zero you can do about it. Except blather with the likes of another Hollywood role-player like the OP. Quite fitting though, you two make a great pair.

Oh please. I've forgotten more about the Constitution than you could ever even begin to comprehend. American by birth means squat. Jane Fonda, Jonathan Pollard, obama, (to name a few) are/were Americans by birth. Sure we all do get to decide who we consider an enemy, it's called freedom to choose. and your opinions leave no doubt as to that. . If you can't see how the democrats(and quite a few Republicans) are slowly strangling our freedoms then I can't help you, not to mention your lack of comprehension. How about the abrogation of the Second Amendment, or our borders, paying off Iran with billions, or the technology transfer under the Clinton admin to the chinese and of course the latest and worst of all, the complete corruption of our electoral process? As to the OP, you really can't read very well can you? From the get go I said there was a difference between trolls and just regular leftist traitors, you know, like you.

Last edited by jorgeI; 11/24/20.

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”