Over the course of the last several years, and this last election in particular, I've looked on the 'fire to see what stories were newsworthy, and to see the well informed opinions and different takes of several different posters here. Sometimes, I'll research a little deeper to see what the MSM says about it, most of the time, if it was anything positive about President Trump, they'd not report it to begin with, unless they could find a way to sling mud.

Lately, the trolls HAVE been getting worse. For those of us who enjoy the information shared here, one page, maybe a page and a half, and the thread has descended into a pissing match with the commies.

I don't mind a difference of a opinion, or a different interpretation of events (the Sydney Powell thing), hell, I'd even say (with the benefit of a LOT of hindsight) that even JeffO wasn't wrong about everything (certainly most of it).

But this new breed of commie (Ginther, Paddler, Leroy, etc.), why are they here? They add nothing. I get that there is an ignore button, but that doesn't keep the threads from going to crap.

I won't suffer a loudmouth commie in my presence (though there are a few quiet ones), I certainly won't suffer someone who is just there to stir the pot, I've not idea why Rick tolerates them here, as all they've done is limit my screentime on the 'fire. Pretty sure I'm not alone.