Originally Posted by EthanEdwards
I have no real problem with replying to trolls. It's really a waste of time, but it's whoever is replying's time to waste. The problem comes in when the trolls start a thread and it rolls a good thread off the page. "Is it time for Trump to concede?" Yada, yada, yada. Some of the bad threads aren't even started by trolls, but by Never Trumpers, defeatists, quitters and the like. One thread comes along that gives people hope and the trolls ramp up the comments on other threads. They'll comment on the good thread negatively only if it stays at the top on its own. Whenever it starts taking a dump they quit even if they can't respond to an insult directed at them, me calling them cock-munching eunuchs or whatnot, just as an example. Great discipline on the part of the paid communists.

I don't mind the trolls so much or those that engage them, we just need to watch what we're doing and not contribute to obvious commie threads and even those not-so-obvious.

Then it appears that the so called “troll” threads are in fact more engaging and thought provoking to the group as a whole. Even if they don’t agree with the content. In addition the different point of view keeps things from getting stale.

It seems that someone like you jumping in with your extreme half baked political thoughts and bragging about your fellatio skills is in fact more of a troll like action. Just saying....

Grandpa fought Fascists in WWII, Dad fought Communists in Vietnam. - American is meant for the middle.