COVID is pretty effing contagious, and it's really infectious, too. If it ends up in a moist carrier, and hits new moist human fluid, then it's good until it hits antibodies. I think distancing is more important than masking, and it's also critical not to touch your hands to your face, especially your eyes, unless you've sanitized since the last thing you touched. COVID has enough latency that it doesn't die right away on a surface unless it's killed.

Again, it jumped on my Dad with both feet, and we were masked, wiped, distanced, temp-checked. At a gun show where not everyone was masked, and it was a livestock arena so kind of hard to "sanitize" the dirty mats on the floor or get rid of all the dust. So he's dead. I might have been infected at the show, too, because I was right there with him, or he might have infected me a week later when I had to drag him to the hospital (where they missed the diagnosis and sent him home after 8 hrs in the ER), but I had NO symptoms. Further, I had a week of meetings across Montana with a bunch of people and thank goodness, sickened nobody, which indicates that asymptomatic people probably don't spew much virus, although they might harbor some.

So, for more people, COVID is an annoyance at worst. But for those with any of the big five comorbids, I'm sorry, but the odds are you'll be facking sick at best and possibly dead before your time, or certainly dead if it IS your time. We don't have a vaccine, but whatever we can do to keep our precious bodily fluids to ourselves, the better. So, that's what I'm doing anyway although I've already had COVID and am long out of quarantine.
'

Up hills slow,
Down hills fast
Tonnage first and
Safety last.