Originally Posted by OldGrayWolf
Originally Posted by VarmintGuy
szin: You are so full ofshit your eyes are gonna turn brown!
If you had an ounce of common sense (and it is apparent you don't!) you would be thankful there are law enforcement types willing to risk their lives and save idiots like yourself from... well, YOURSELF!
Sheesh.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

Said like a cop. szihn doesn’t need you or anyone else with a badge to protect him. Neither do I. I am on good terms with my sheriff. Done work for him, he will recommend me any day to anyone who asks, and will help me with anything if I call him. And he knows I don’t need or want anything from him. Likes that about me. Good guy, unlike the cops that live their whole miserable life telling themselves we all need them.

Maybe where you are, everyone is a dweeb that needs protection, but around here, the cops are what keeps local criminals alive. No cops, no crooks. And the cops know it. Act out bad enough, cops here might not get too concerned about investigating your disappearance/death. On the other hand, someone has to serve papers, bust meth labs, and whatnot. And make sure folks don’t get whacked for stealing a chainsaw or similar. Because they would if the cops weren’t there. And then we’d have those nasty feuds like we used have around here. So cops do serve a purpose, it’s just not protecting the average joe. Joe around here can take care of himself.

I'm not a cop.
He'll, I have offended some of them here with my posts about their
attitude, or how they are so quick to use guns these days.
Or the silly games they play using roadblocks to fish for people
with outdated registrations.

That said, they do more for you than you think.
You think without the cops your super hero buddies would all
go vigilante and hunt down the bad guys.

I think that you probably work for a living. Maybe own a business.
I think you would be a great target for the unemployed scofflaws who
are free 24/7. When you are home, they may fear you. When you aren't,
it's law enforcement that they are concerned about.

Or, they would simply kill you, them do as they want with your family.

It's not the movies.

Look around the world. When law and order disappear, society falls.

As a truck driver getting inspected by DOT, i wasnt a fan.
But, driving down the road, I was glad the other trucks had to
meet DOT requirements.

Parents who say they have good kids..Usually don't!