Originally Posted by dodge268
Originally Posted by irfubar
Originally Posted by dodge268
Never knew I was such a bad guy until I started reading about it on this forum. I am now "they". I must be slacking off at work, didn't know I was supposed to be violating rights on Thanksgiving. Used to just ride around and let the younger guys sneak off to eat with their families. Guess I have to stop doing that. Thanks for the heads up guys.
Patrick

If your boss commands you to do it and you risk being fired or "gasp" loss of pension will you do it?

Why do people get mad about pensions? The pay is not why I took the job. The idea that I could retire at 55 with a full pension and then do what I the hell I want is one of the reasons I took the job. And to answer your question, no, I understand the oath I took and I'm required to follow lawful orders. I know what that means.

I will take you at your word... I believe police deserve the benefit of a doubt... you do a hard job and many times are placed in a no win situation.
That being said I am not naive to the fact there are many bad cops. And they will do the bidding of their political chiefs. I expect them to be going door to door in the near future enforcing unconstitutional laws. We are seeing that already. I would recommend if you are close to retirement age, pull the plug, things may get ugly.

Originally Posted by Judman
PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.