I've been shooting the 215 hybrid since it came out. My 300 wsm has an extra .100" Freeborn and is on a stiller predator action so I seat out to 2.95 or 2.97ish. Its a 10 twist brux that shoots most everything very well.

I've killed an antelope at 550, at least 3 mule deer bucks including a few bigger 4x4s, and a 5x5 bull elk with the same load of norma brass, cci 250, 67g H4831sc, and a 215 hybrid. Mv is 2800 fps. It left baseball size exits on the antelopes and deer but didn't exit the elk. The elks heart was gone though. Just a big gelatinous blob.

I have several rifles and keep using that 300 wsm the last few years. This year I made myself try something different and used my 6mm Creedmoor fieldcraft to take a buck and a 7-08 fieldcraft to take an elk. I kind of missed the power of the 215 hybrid on the elk hunt but got it done with the little 7-08 it just took 2 rounds which I'm not used to needing. First 7-08 round on a quartering away elk didn't seem to penetrate much just lightly damaging the first lung. A quick follow up near the neck body junction and it went down. That was 150 eldx's at 2650mv.

Bb