Good info buddy. If you can get that accubond to shoot accurately, it sure would be a great pill. When they first came out, I was not getting good results with it. I was hand loading for a 300wm at the time and really tried to get it to shoot. Later I found out the accubond likes more jump to the lands than the partiton. Partitons were always sub moa in my rifles, as were ballistic tips. The accubond left a bad taste in my mouth. The only time I actually liked it was when I had to slow the load down for a local offhand shoot I participated in. Rules were the bullets had to be running 2,700fps or less. The targets were 4" steel plates and you also got more points if you hit an egg. Offhand at 100 yards. Hitting an egg is pretty hard to do. I developed a "slow" load for the 300wm that was surprisingly accurate off the bench. That was the only time I had good luck with that pill. As for longrange shooting at game animals (since we are talking in the longrange forum here), one of my furthest shots on a mule deer buck was with the Hornady 165 btsp out of my FN PBR XP 300WSM. I'm not going to suggest that bullet though, because now days there are a whole lot better bullets out there to be had. The shot on that buck was 600 yards,1 shot through the heart is all it took. I didn't load that one super hot either, as I also used that at a local clubs 100 yard matches. Didn't need much to compete in that event there with the country bumpkins:
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

I know the op is wanting to use a 200gr bullet, but a good bullet from 165-200 will work just fine in a good 300wsm. I'd probably buy a few boxes of bullets, start load development and let the rifle tell me which bullet it likes best. For my 300wby, I am going to use the 175LRX and not mess around with anything else...:
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
My Tikka 300WSM pretty much sits and collects dust, until I find what bullet it likes...

Originally Posted by raybass
I try to stick with the basics, they do so well. Nothing fancy mind you, just plain jane will get it done with style.
Originally Posted by Pharmseller
You want to see an animal drop right now? Shoot him in the ear hole.

BSA MAGA